|The High School Equivalency Program (HEP) helps migratory and seasonal
farmworkers (or children of such workers), who are 16 years of age or older and not currently enrolled in school, to obtain the equivalent of a high school diploma and, subsequently, to gain employment or begin postsecondary education or training.
The program serves more than 7,000 students annually.
Click here for more information from the U.S. Department of Education.
Kansas HEP Programs
- Tri-State HEP (Fort Scott)
- Fort Scott, Dodge City & Liberal, KS
- Russellville, Danville & Van Buren, AR
- Guymon, OK
- Project Destiny HEP (K-State)
- Western Kansas
- Garden City – Garden City Community College
- Central/ Eastern Kansas/ Eastern Colorado
- Manhattan – Kansas State University